Drop camps are perfect for hunters who don’t require guides!
We pack you and your gear in and out of a fully-equipped camp in a prime Routt National Forest hunting location.
- Drop camps include: tents, stoves, cooking and eating utensils, a lantern, cots and pads
- You provide your own food and personal gear
- Each camp is approximately a two-hour horseback ride from the trail head
- Drop camps are available for rifle, archery, and muzzleloading hunts in units 5, 14, 161, and 214
- We do not leave horses in drop camps
- Public land: Starting at $2,750/person
- Minimum of 2 people per camp
- Drop camps fill up quickly – early booking is highly recommended
- A deposit is required to hold reservations
Del's Triangle 3 Ranch
Click here to call (970) 879-3495 (970) 879-3495 Click here to email [email protected] [email protected]
Click here to view location 55675 County Road 62, Clark, CO 80428
55675 County Road 62, Clark, CO 80428