Visitors should come prepared and follow all CDC and local health guidance by practicing good hygiene and social distancing. Face coverings are recommended where social distancing is not possible. People who are sick should stay home.
- WE WILL BE OPERATING WITHIN THE HEALTH GUIDELINES SET FORTH BY THE GOVENOR OF COLORADO AND THE ROUTT COUNTY COMMISSIONERS.
- RIDES WILL CONTINUE TO BE SMALL GROUP (6 – 8 GUESTS PER GUIDE) OR FAMILY GROUPS.
- HAND SANITIZER WILL BE AVAILABLE TO GUESTS AND STAFF.
- FACE COVERINGS WILL BE REQUIRED AS PER ROUTT COUNTY WHEN DISTANCE BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS IS LESS THAN 6 FEET.
- ALL HIGH CONTACT ITEMS AND SURFACES WILL BE DISINFECTED AND SANITIZED AFTER EACH USE.
- ALL STAFF WILL HAVE THEIR TEMPERATURE CHECKED UPON ARRIVING AT WORK AND WILL NOT EXHIBIT SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS.
- REFUNDS WILL BE AVAILABLE IF REGULATIONS OR GUIDELINES CHANGE OR IF CANCELATIONS ARE MADE WITHIN 24 HOURS PRIOR TO A RESERVATION.
Despite best efforts by everyone involved, we cannot guarantee your 100% safety with regards to COVID19. Please know that the safety of our staff and guests is our primary concern during this unprecedented time. Thank you for your business and your understanding. We look forward to having you join us!