2 Hour Summer Trail Ride
Take a Two-Hour Summer Trail Ride through the beautiful Northwest area of Colorado. Far from civilization, you’ll ride through deer and elk habitats.
What To Expect On Your Horseback Ride
- Our staff matches you with one of our gentle horses.
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes recommended for Colorado horseback rides.
- Children must be eight years old – everyone rides their own horse. Helmets required for riders 13 years old and under.
- Hear about the history of the area and other interesting facts from your personable and informative guide.
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful views as your trained horse walks our trail system.
“We had the most relaxing 2 hour trail ride. The ranch is small and unassuming, but the owners and guides are the perfect hosts. They fit you appropriately to the ‘right’ horse. The approximately 2 hour ride traverses beautiful mountain terrain with beautiful views. I thought of nothing stressful the entire time. Well worth the money!!”
Del's Triangle 3 Ranch
55675 County Road 62, Clark, CO 80428