On a One-Hour Summer Trail Ride, you’ll enjoy a relaxing ride. Explore wildflower meadows and aspen forests while observing local wildlife.
2 Hour Summer Trail Ride
What To Expect On Your Horseback Ride
- Our staff matches you with one of our gentle horses.
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes recommended for Colorado horseback rides.
- Children must be eight years old – everyone rides their own horse. Helmets required for riders 13 years old and under.
- Hear about the history of the area and other interesting facts from your personable and informative guide.
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful views as your trained horse walks our trail system.
“We had the most relaxing 2 hour trail ride. The ranch is small and unassuming, but the owners and guides are the perfect hosts. They fit you appropriately to the ‘right’ horse. The approximately 2 hour ride traverses beautiful mountain terrain with beautiful views. I thought of nothing stressful the entire time. Well worth the money!!”