Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Frequently Asked Questions

Hunting guides are available Monday through Saturday to answer your hunting questions or to help you plan the most successful trip possible!

Before contacting us, please review these frequently asked questions to ensure that we can provide the most helpful information for hunting camp planning. Then, you’ll be properly prepared to hunt Rocky Mountain elk and deer at higher Colorado elevations. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. There are always Del’s Triangle 3 Ranch hunting guides who are willing to share advice and lessons learned from their experiences and training.