Winter Trail Ride
For a truly unique experience, take a break from skiing and go for a ride in the snow! Let our surefooted horses guide you through the snow-covered aspen trees in the silence of winter’s simple beauty.
A Horseback Ride in a Winter Wonderland
- Free winter shuttle available! Pick-up: 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. (Minimum of 4 people to run the shuttle)
- Location: Ski Area Gondola Transportation Center.
- We recommend you wear ski clothing and snow boots for winter rides.
- Rides last an hour and a half to two hours depending on weather conditions.
- Children must be eight years old – everyone rides their own horse. Helmets required for riders 13 years old and under.
- We match you and your personality to one of our well-trained horses.
- Enjoy a magical ride through snowy Colorado wilderness.
“A wonderful afternoon ride in winter- although very chilly it was an exhilarating experience to ride through this beautiful landscape. We were picked up on time, had lots of interesting stories along the way, our guide was safety aware and friendly.”
Del's Triangle 3 Ranch
55675 County Road 62, Clark, CO 80428