Looking for as much adventure as possible? On a full-day Summer Trail Ride, our trained guides and wranglers show you everything the area has to offer.
A Horseback Ride in a Winter Wonderland
Let our surefooted horses guide you through the snow-covered aspen trees in the silence of winter’s simple beauty.
- Free winter shuttle available! Pick-up: 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. (minimum of 4 people to run the shuttle)
- Location: Ski Area Gondola Transportation Center
- We recommend you wear ski clothing and snow boots for winter rides.
- Rides last an hour and a half to two hours depending on weather conditions.
- Children must be 8 years old — everyone rides their own horse. Helmets are required for riders 13 years old and under.
- We match you and your personality to one of our well-trained horses.
- Enjoy a magical ride through the snowy Colorado wilderness.