On a One-Hour Summer Trail Ride, you’ll enjoy a relaxing ride. Explore wildflower meadows and aspen forests while observing local wildlife.
Guided Colorado Horseback Riding
- A sack lunch is included on this horseback riding adventure.
- Spend four hours with us exploring our enchanting trail system as you enjoy the expansive views of Steamboat Springs and keep a lookout for wildlife.
- This peaceful horseback ride is a must-do on your Colorado vacation.
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes recommended for rides.
- Children must be eight years old – everyone rides their own horse. Helmets required for riders 13 years old and under.
“This family-run ranch is a delight! The horseback riding was phenomenol, and the guide was very personable and knowledgable! Take half a day and enjoy a true North Routt experience!”