1/2 Day Summer Trail Ride
Ride the Steamboat Horses for a half day on this Summer Trail Ride. You’ll see breathtaking views of the Colorado landscape and spot the abundant wildlife it hosts.
Guided Colorado Horseback Riding
- A sack lunch is included on this horseback riding adventure.
- Spend four hours with us exploring our enchanting trail system as you enjoy the expansive views of Steamboat Springs and keep a lookout for wildlife.
- This peaceful horseback ride is a must-do on your Colorado vacation.
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes recommended for rides.
- Children must be eight years old – everyone rides their own horse. Helmets required for riders 13 years old and under.
“This family-run ranch is a delight! The horseback riding was phenomenol, and the guide was very personable and knowledgable! Take half a day and enjoy a true North Routt experience!”
Del's Triangle 3 Ranch
55675 County Road 62, Clark, CO 80428