For a truly unique experience, take a break from skiing and go for a ride in the snow!
- 1 Hour Trail Ride
- 2 Hour Trail Ride
- 1/2 Day Trail Ride
- Full Day Trail Ride
Summer Horseback Riding in Steamboat Springs
Looking for as much adventure as possible? On a full-day Summer Trail Ride, our trained guides and wranglers show you everything the Mt. Zirkel Wilderness area has to offer.
- A sack lunch is included.
- Spend a beautiful summer day exploring our trail system on your trusty steed on a guided horseback ride with us.
- This amazing experience includes one of our friendly and informative guides to tell you more about Steamboat Springs, our horses, and local wildlife.
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes are recommended for rides. Helmets are required for riders 13 years old and under.
- Children must be 8 years old to ride – everyone rides their own horse.
“We had a great ride through beautiful country. Ray is a fourth generation rancher, and a great storyteller. The horses were well trained, but still had a little spunk and personality. Well worth the time and money!”