1 Hour Summer Trail Ride
On a One-Hour Summer Trail Ride, you’ll enjoy a relaxing ride. Explore wildflower meadows and aspen forests while observing local wildlife.
Steamboat Springs Horseback Rides
- Get to know your trail companion as we match you to one of our well-trained horses.
- On your horseback ride, enjoy the panoramic views of Steamboat Springs from our amazing trail system.
- Follow your friendly and professional guide as they share information about our region, history, and wildlife.
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes recommended for rides.
- Children must be eight years old – everyone rides their own horse. Helmets required for riders 13 years old and under.
“This was the best horseback riding adventure I have ever experienced. Easy riding horses, beautiful scenery and wildlife views. The owner Ray Heid is a friendly and accommodating cowboy. His staff Michelle, Emma, and Matt were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a great time near Steamboat Springs this is the place to go.”
Del's Triangle 3 Ranch
55675 County Road 62, Clark, CO 80428