Full service hunting camps are our specialty!
All full service camps are 5-day hunts with one experienced guide for every 2 hunters. We include everything you need for a memorable deer or elk hunt except your license, gun, scabbard, sleeping bag, and personal gear. Some of our hunting guides have been with us for over 20 years. A majority of our hunters are repeat customers.
- We do the guiding, cooking, and wrangling.
- We clean, quarter, and transport your game out of the wilderness at no extra charge.
- You will sleep in one of our canvas wall tents equipped with cots, mattresses, and a wood burning stove.
- We ride into camp the Friday before each hunting season begins.
Full Service Rates (5 day elk & deer hunts)
- Public Land: $5,500/person
- Private Land: $5,500/person
- Call For Availability & Reservations: 970-879-3495
- Full service hunting camps book up quickly – we highly recommend early reservations
- A deposit is required to hold reservations
Please call (970) 879-3495 for availability & reservations!
Full Service Camp Information
- All hunting camps are in the Routt National Forest
- Permitted in Game Management Units 5, 14, 161, and 214
- Price includes base camp accommodations, food, cooking, wrangling, guiding, packing you and your gear in and out of camp, and field dressing and packing your meat and trophy out of camp
- All camps are accessible on horseback and all equipment is transported by horse
- Horses are kept in the Full Service Hunt Camps and are utilized as needed throughout the hunt
- Guests are provided with separate sleeping/personal accommodations from staff including tents, cots, flooring, and wood stoves
- Guests must provide personal gear, weapon with ammunition, appropriate license, and transportation of trophy and meat after the hunt
- Hunting license and season info: Colorado Department of Wildlife
- Upon receipt of your deposit, we’ll send you list of suggested items to bring
Archery and muzzleloading camps are available, too – please call (970) 879-3495 for more details!