Come spend a day or week with us on a pack trip for a lifetime of memories!
On any 2 to 5 day summer pack trip, we can ride up to mountain snowfields, explore complete valleys, climb hillsides of wildflowers, and reach high alpine lakes along the Continental Divide.
- Please let us know the length of your trip, the dates, and the number in your party before saying exactly where we can go
- Trips can be geared towards riding, fishing, sightseeing, photography, or a little of everything
- Pack trips offer a true Colorado wilderness experience
- We furnish your meals, sleeping tents, saddle horses, pack horses, guides, and a cook
“From the time we arrived and started fly fishing for Brookies, through dinner with the troops Wednesday nite, it was another outstanding trip!” – Bill, New York
Summer Pack Trip Rates (June 1 to September 30)
- 2-5 Days: $500/person per night (minimum of 5 people per group at this rate)
- Please bring your own sleeping bags, fishing gear, and personal things. Pack items in a canvas or cloth bag to facilitate packing on horses
- Please limit your gear to 40 lbs. per person
- A deposit is required to hold reservations
Please call (970) 879-3495 for availability & reservations!